We advocate evidence-based treatment. All our treatment modalities are supported by rigorously peer-reviewed medical literature and clinically proven to be effective and efficacious. Our paediatricians, psychologists and therapists are keen to participate in research and to equip themselves with most update and validated medical evidence. We seek to share our source of evidence with our clients in collaborative approach in choosing treatment options.
Our evidence based treatment includes:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Modification Program
- Medication for alleviating symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Anxiety
- Occupational Therapy to improve eye-hand coordination and self care skills and sensory integration.
- Therapeutic Listening
- Speech Therapy to promote oromotor coordination as well as the intention and quality of communication. Speech therapy is crucial in the training of children with speech delay, hearing impairment, communication disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders and specific language disorders.
- Physiotherapy to promote motor skills, physical coordination, as well as motor planning. Physiotherapy is crucial in the rehabilitation of children with neurological conditions and brain injury.